Sign in to follow this  
Spot

About Blood Castle NPC

Okay, in every server i play, there NPC for Blood Castle event inside the Safe Zone.
My question is - Why the hell BC NPC is outside town (safe zone) ?
Again PK Destroying the server with there bullsh!ts. Just before BC they stay on Bridge and kill everyone who come and wants to join in BC event. Please, put NPC inside the safe zone, because PK again can make 100 kills and just go in BC and pkclear there 😄

Я уже Админу говорил об этом что остальные в бц не ходят кроме как топ держат мост на пк.. Всем нубам и новичкам не бывать в бц 

Posted (edited)

Аналогично с голдами,ну пох так то,сервер админа пусть онлайн теряет,кто-то реально забивает из-за этого)уже упадок чувствуется на сервере,больше твинов меньше живчиков))

Банально даже тп в Дев Лору норию,пока у меня картинка появляется у меня уже СД нет на чара или и того хуже уже умер.))Кто это все делает явно не человек играющий в му,ТП в одно место и не в СЗ просто мечта,можно действительно афк поставить и ктрл зажать и всЕ)

И таких ляпов полно если честно,боссы которые в 1 месте появляются,эльфы с нереальными бафами какими то,что тут и кто тестил не понятно в некоторых моментах,видно же что настройки от х100

Edited by Heavy

1 hour ago, Heavy said:

Аналогично с голдами,ну пох так то,сервер админа пусть онлайн теряет,кто-то реально забивает из-за этого)уже упадок чувствуется на сервере,больше твинов меньше живчиков)) 

Банально даже тп в Дев Лору норию,пока у меня картинка появляется у меня уже СД нет на чара или и того хуже уже умер.))Кто это все делает явно не человек играющий в му,ТП в одно место и не в СЗ просто мечта,можно действительно афк поставить и ктрл зажать и всЕ)

И таких ляпов полно если честно,боссы которые в 1 месте появляются,эльфы с нереальными бафами какими то,что тут и кто тестил не понятно в некоторых моментах,видно же что настройки от х100 

Im also agree with you, PK Are destroying the server with stupidity.
Only strong people can go for Invasions and Top Players. Top players are taking over the server, while we who actually sleep and have lifes cant farm anything. Also we make pets to farm zen, exp and e.t.c. and we cant heal them with NPC, in each server where you have panda pet, unicorn, demon, spirit guardian e.t.c. if your pet loose health you can go and heal it with blacksmith, but here you cant. Some jel guy sees you and kill you because he sees you have some good pet on you and he is dead for 2 minutes, like you didnt spend any resources on it to make it.
Admin, you need to work on those PK, or just make NON PVP Server for pve players.

ok, tomorrow i make events zone  for noobs 0 - 50 resets, and safe zone for noobs, but exp will be reduced to 50%

7 hours ago, ROOT said:

ok, tomorrow i make events zone  for noobs 0 - 50 resets, and safe zone for noobs, but exp will be reduced to 50%

Dude, just place NPC for BC Inside Arkania. I see you try to change the game but some things are better the old way. If someone wants to enter BC needs to be fast, not PK. In every mu online server NPC for BC / DS is inside... just because of this reason.

Держу Голдов потому что гуилд бафф очень важная вещь и хороший буст для гилдии можно было бы как то по другому набивать не кто бы это не делал бы