Sign in to follow this  
Spot

Pets and Rings from Shop.

Okay, i just spend 200 Bonus points to find something quite disturbing. Usually when you spend that amount of coins 200x you should get Panda witch will give you 50% Experience +. All i got was 20% Exp.
Also the next thing that i found disturbing that my Panda(Pet) is loosing Health. What the hell ? I just spend 3 day's playing so i can buy Panda(Pet) and some PK Guys to kill it ? This ain't fair. Pet's and Ring's from X Store should be immortal and they should be active for amount of time, after all we did not get it from BC or dropped from monsters...
- If you buy panda pet or ring for 200 Coins you get 3 Days Panda that will stay with you no matter what and without loosing health or something like that, when expire is just gone from your inventory or is just expired and you can't wear it anymore.
Please fix it! This is the only server i find Panda in store and can be killed by players and monsters...

• Thanks 1

Check onemore time there is like only 20% 
+ I'm also not agree with  health panda  need to change for   (amount of time

Well, i spend 3 days to make 20 rr and Buy panda, now is dead, i didn't even make 1 reset with her ?
Please admin, fix this and give us back our Bonus Points. This is not fair, some people see you, you have panda they get jelous and kill you just to kill your pet. In every server pets are for Time not with Health....

• Like 1

done (need to update Launcher.exe)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, ROOT said:

Okay, thats cool, and now if you can make it cheaper prize it will be amazing my suggestion is to have 2 options.
Panda Pet (1day) - 100 BP
Panda Pet (7Days) 400BP
Panda Ring(1day) - 200 BP - More expensive then the pet since give 50% + Zen
Panda rin (7Days) - 700 BP

Also can you add more stuff to buy with BP and DC ? Like Harmonys, wings (1) and (2) lvl and e.t.c. ?

Also can you add Online time exchange for credits in website ? Or Online exchange for BP ?

Edited by Spot
  • Confused 1

12 часов назад, ROOT сказал:

Было бы хорошо пояснение, что именно done, был возврат бонусов "Spotu" или теперь покупая панду она с HP переделана в временную?

Edited by Saboteur

1 час назад, Saboteur сказал:

Было бы хорошо пояснение, что именно done, был возврат бонусов "Spotu" или теперь покупая панду она с HP переделана в временную?

Переделана во время, возврат не был.

Sign in to follow this